The Series 8 shelter is designed for warmer climates, specifically locations without high winds or snow loads. With a lower price point and fewer components than the Series 4, this shelter is typically used for equipment maintenance, storage, or temporary manufacturing facilities.
- Comes in Tropical models, with maximum ventilation, special Cool White™ materials, and the addition of a Tropical Thermal Cap for insulation
- Quick and easy to set up and deploy
- Compact and lightweight
- Waterproof and UV light-stabilized cover
- Rot and mildew resistant
- Fire retardant
- Many options, including Thermal Cap insulation, doors, and floor systems
- Equipment and storage facility
- Complete kitchen and dining facilities
- Accommodations (Sleepers)
- First-Aid Facility
The Series 8 Shop is a wider and taller version of the popular 16-foot wide (4.88 m) standard Series 8 shelter. It functions as a substitute for the Series 4 Shop, when snow loads and high winds aren't a concern. In tropical locations, it's typically used with a thermal cap that covers the top half of the shelter to reduce thermal gain.
The Series 8 Shop also comes in a tropical model that includes maximum ventilation, special Cool White materials, and the addition of a Tropical Thermal Cap for optimal insulation. The Tropical Series 8 Shop also includes screened windows in the barrel cover to enhance cross-ventilation, and generously sized awning flaps to protect the screen windows in desert weather.
The Series 8 Shop:
- Is economical, strong, and durable
- Is compact and lightweight
- Provides extreme heat and cold resistance
- Is fire retardant
- Is quick and easy to set up
- Includes many options, such as insulation, heating, and lighting kits
Full Shelter Capability
We provide everything you need to complete your project or mission while comfortably living and working in our turnkey shelter solutions. No matter what your field needs are, we can customize a solution to match.Contact Us