Militaries require tactical, quick-erect, robust shelter solutions in response to expeditionary and emergency response operations. The innovative design and transportability of the ATEPS allows militaries to safely and swiftly deploy forward operating bases, medical facilities, and a variety of specialized shelter capability while reducing overall long-term costs.
- Tailored to fit onto a single 463L pallet - footprint 84" x 104" and quickly expands to a footprint of 244" x 104" with an external height of 91"
- Insulated aluminum core (floor, walls and roof) and PVC cover systems with removable zippered fabric doors (1 per side)
- Hard-wall entrance door on core wall with built-in service door for ECU or service specific items
- Rugged construction on military grade aluminum (2,500 lbs.) and transportable on fixed-wing aircraft with height restrictions over 92"
- External tie downs and both top lift with 4-point sling load provisions and bottom lift with 4-way forklift pockets
- Two-person setup in less than 10 minutes and easily interconnected with other structures
- Wear-resistant, non-slip floor coating with D-ring tiedown points provide for secure load of up to 7,500 lbs
- External built-in ports for quick connections for electrical, communications, and ECU
Full Shelter Capability
We provide everything you need to complete your project or mission while comfortably living and working in our turnkey shelter solutions. No matter what your field needs are, we can customize a solution to match.Contact Us