Whether you're running a field hospital or living in a camp, clean linens and a fully functional laundry facility is an absolute necessity for both comfort and sanitation.
Weatherhaven's field laundry capability can be readily deployed worldwide, and is equipped with all the state-of-the-art equipment you need:
- Batch Laundry: The design consists of large commercial drying tumblers and stainless-steel washers/extractors with solid-state, field-programmable, micro-computing controls. These controls exercise motor logic, a selection of cycles and speeds, and diagnostic capability.
- Self-Serve Laundry: Stackable washers and dryers for individual use
- The integrated mechanical room allows the laundry shelter to be fully operational in less than one hour once connected to a power and water source, and effluent catchment.
Weatherhaven's redeployable field laundry capability:
- Can support the laundry of 250 to 500 persons, depending on staffing
- Can include an integrated mechanical room for stand-alone operations
- Features a rugged interior and exterior for maximum service life with minimal maintenance
- Includes comprehensive electrical and mechanical support systems
- Utilizes a water-saving system for reduced water consumption, when needed
- Features interior design detail and a stainless-steel finishing to facilitate hygiene and housekeeping
Common batch-laundry and self-serve laundry configurations include:
- Washer/extractor (with water-reclamation system)
- Drying tumbler
- Dryer air inlet duct (or plenum)
- Grey-water tank
- Mechanical/service room
- Water-pressure pump
- Folding tables
- Electrical service panel
Complete Shelter Solutions
We provide everything you need to complete your project or mission while living and working in our turnkey shelter systems. From need assessment and shelter design, to installation and equipment, we'll handle all your mobile shelter needs.Contact Us